Senior administration are duties that can significantly impact on the business, therefore requiring a higher level of efficiency and focus. The role would be more central to the overall business process and basic admin would/can be delegated or integrated. please call to discuss/negotiate rates
Basic Admin (junior)£10.00 per hour
Junior administration is a term used to describe basic straight forward support, which is largely automated and does not imply any managerial responsibility or decision making. However, often these tasks involve high volumes of paperwork and requires an organised and clean approach, with significant office experience. please call to discuss/negotiate rates
- Phone Message Retrieval
- Letter drafting
- Data Input
- Forwarding or opening email
- Stock control and stationery purchasing.
- Post and Banking.
Senior admin £13.50 per hour
Office Management £16.00+ per hour
- Appointment booking and diary management,Travel arrangements
- Phone/email query, and complaint handling
- Coordination and deadline compliance
- Project support and lead
- IT troubleshooting and web updates
- Legislation and procedure adherence.
- Complex design skills.
- High level of autonomy and decision making
Office Management duties work close with management teams and directors with 90% autonomy and decision making skills, maintaining smooth running of department/section/company. The role significantly weights the success or failure of the business. It involves both senior admin, and basic admin delegation or integration for completeness.please call to discuss/negotiate rates
- Screening Management or Director calls-or acting/speaking on behalf of.
- Implementing or reducing procedures to fit company needs
- Drafting complex documents-with high level of coordination and prioritisation
- Organising and training staff members or new recruits
- Conscious awareness of business needs, input and meeting market peaks and troughs.
- Making critical decisions for the company.
- Being held responsible for duties and any impact incurred.
- Dealing and being responsible for profit and loss.